2018 IGSHPA Training: Register Today!
The Manitoba Geothermal Energy Alliance proudly presents IGSHPA training, March 13-15, 2018. Attendees will be taught the requirements for designing and installing geothermal systems. For those who are interested, please click here for the registration form (the registration deadline is February 28, 2018 and seats are filled on a first come, first served basis), or contact the MGEA for additional information.
Training is vital in any industry, especially in the ground source heat pump industry. Without training and accredited installers, ground source heat pumps have a greater chance of being installed incorrectly. IGSHPA training is the best way to learn accepted ground source heat pump standards and procedures.
- This course is essential for installers, contractors, suppliers and designers.
- Started in 1988, making IGSHPA the leader in geothermal systems installation training.
- Sets the industry standard for installation methods and training.
- Has trained thousands of accredited installers.
- Offers internationally recognized industry standard Installation, CGD, and Train-the-Trainer accreditation.
- Has nominal costs compared to the benefits of accreditation and experience.
- Explains the details, benefits, and troubleshooting of GSHPs.
- Is taught by trained industry experts.