2018 IGSHPA Training [Cancelled]
Training is vital in any industry, especially in the ground source heat pump industry. Without training and accredited installers, ground source heat pumps have a greater chance of being installed incorrectly. IGSHPA training is the best way to learn accepted ground source heat pump standards and procedures.
- This course is essential for installers, contractors, suppliers and designers.
- Started in 1988, making IGSHPA the leader in geothermal systems installation training.
- Sets the industry standard for installation methods and training.
- Has trained thousands of accredited installers.
- Offers internationally recognized industry standard Installation, CGD, and Train-the-Trainer accreditation.
- Has nominal costs compared to the benefits of accreditation and experience.
- Explains the details, benefits, and troubleshooting of GSHPs.
- Is taught by trained industry experts.